View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 03:43 PM   #513
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Your Date Laughs At Your Tiny Penis

Humiliationpov.com- Your Date Laughs At Your Tiny Penis

Description:
Get on my bed and take your clothes off. Im gonna do a sexy little dance for you. I want to see your cock rise for me. I want make it so hard cause I wanna fuck it. Take your boxers off. What the fuck? Is that really it? Please tell me youre not hard. Oh my god, you are hard. Why is it so small? Ive never seen a dick so small. This is NOT happening to me, this is some sick joke. Well, we are NOT fucking anymore. Theres no way Id fuck that little dick, I wouldnt even feel it. Sorry, but I just cant stop laughing. Its a baby dick, Ive honestly never seen anything like it.
Did something happen to it? Sorry to laugh in your face, but well, its ridiculous. I mean Ive been with some smaller guys, like 5 or 6 inches, but youre like 2 inches I cant fuck something that small. I brought you home to fuck you cause I thought you had a dick, I could get more pleasure from my pinky.
Wow, thats just so sad. I dont even know what I would do if I had a penis that small. Arent you embarrassed? I mean what did you think Id say when I saw it? Im sure no girl has ever fucked you before. Were you hoping Id turn off the lights so you could stick your finger inside and pretend it was your dick? Or were you maybe hoping we were just going to make out and cuddle?
NO, I like to fuck I want the lights on and a big dick. I like big long, uncut guys. Thats the type of girl I am. And now Im just gonna tease you and show you what youre never ever gonna get. Youre a joke. Youre never gonna have my cute, sweet pussy. Youre never gonna get this fine, tight ass.
I cant wait to laugh with all my friends about this. Well youre gonna have to go. Theres nothing I can do with you. You can go home and jerk off however you jerk that tiny little thing. Youre the most pathetic guy Ive ever tried to pick up at a bar.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : elliesph-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 249.18 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:07:40

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/79cb6eb944f7d
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b24e84789895f