View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 12:13 PM   #470
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Why Do You Get Off Sucking Cock?

Humiliationpov.com- Why Do You Get Off Sucking Cock?

Description:
Do you know what Ive been wondering and I still dont get. Why do you get off sucking cock? You get off by giving some pleasure without getting or expecting any reciprocation in return. I mean most people, gay or straight, give each other oral sex, help get each other off, or use it as foreplay to sex. But not you. You dont want your dick sucked, you just want to suck a guys cock off til he cums in your mouth, and thats it. I mean how fucked up is that? Its really pathetic and I dont get it. Maybe youre just so used to being degraded you cant get off any other way.
I mean I get guys who want to take it up the ass, that feels good, there is some pleasure involved for you. But you just want a big hard object down your throat until he shoots his warm sticky goo all over you face, and you get satisfaction from that You want your face fucked You want to be used and tossed aside. You are one fucked up fag, you know that right? I guess maybe you know you dont deserve pleasure, is that it?
What could be more degrading than being used as a cocksucker? You must crave humiliation so bad, that its become the only way you can get off Youve fallen so far, that even receiving pleasure doesnt bring you pleasure any more. I just dont get it. Cocks dont taste good, neither does cum.
And do you know whats even more fucked up? Is that you want to do this to random guys you dont even know I mean its one thing to pleasure someone you care about. Its another to be used by someone youll never see again. That is fucked up You are a cocksucking freak. Youve become completely unworthy of receiving pleasure. Youre just a bitch for men to cum on, and you love it
You are a fucked up cocksucking freak who cant get off any other way anymore. You are a complete waste. You are the most pathetic kind of loser that there is. Its disgusting that you let men treat you like that. But thats what you deserve, big cocks down your throat and huge loads on your face. Go jerk off to that
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ysuckcock-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 231.37 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:07:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/23fe5780e0b8a
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f392a4c158f36