View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 11:05 AM   #457
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Face It, Youre Addicted To This Site-HD

Humiliationpov.com- Face It, Youre Addicted To This Site-HD

Description:
Youre addiction to this site is out of control. You try to quit, you try to leave, you let your membership expire, and then you come crawling back. I see it over and over again. And not only do you come back, but you confess how you couldnt stop yourself. The forum in the members is full of your pathetic confessions. Youre an addict. The brats are your drug. You cant live without us. You are addicted to HumiliationPOV.com.
The day your membership expires you start checking the blog to see the new updates you are missing. And the longing just starts growing until it consumes you and you cant stop yourself and you pull out your credit card and join again. You feel so pathetic but youre an addict with no self control.
Why do you even quit in the first place? You know youre just going to come crawling back. Is it because you think youre going to be able to quit this time? You think youre going to be strong, but its all just a false illusion. Deep down you know youre weak. The brats here are so deep inside your head you cant live without us. We are your life. You have nothing without us. You need us.
The day your membership expires your thoughts are consumed with signing up again. It fills up your tiny little brain. You need relief from all the pressure, so to relieve that pressure, you give in and sign up again. You are an addict. Youre addicted to my body, to my voice, to my words, you simply cant get enough. I am not only a part of your life, I am the best part of your life, I am your life.
You are addicted to the Brats of HumiliationPOV.com. You need us, we are your drug. Its sooo pathetic. So go on, quit, youll be back. And the funniest thing of all is that youre going to jerk off to this video because you know its true and it turns you on so much
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : comingbackhd-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 218.97 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:06:44

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5f3eb5f1f876d
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/178b30d4b94a8