View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 09:54 PM   #324
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- What The Fuck Is Wrong With You?

Humiliationpov.com- What The Fuck Is Wrong With You?

Description:
Hey you stupid fucking loser You like jerking your tiny little cock to me even though you know youre never going to get me. And you know what Ive noticed? It turns you on the meaner I am to you. What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean Im sitting here telling you what a fucking loser you are and you start jerking faster? So go ahead, get that tiny thing out and let me prove my point to you.
Start stroking to me loser, you fucking idiot. You are one pathetic gross fool. And you look like such an idiot when you jerk. Do you think I fucking like that? When you make those horrid, ugly faces and your stupid moaning noises? Do you think I fucking care? I find it totally pathetic and I dont care at all whether or not you get off or how you jerk or if youre even jerking. I fucking dont care. You are some stupid jerk off loser who I make money off of. You are a loser. Dont you get it? You mean nothing to me. Nothing.
What the fuck is wrong with you that you are getting off to this abuse? What turns you on about the fact that Im telling you youre a worthless loser? Stupid loser, there you go, jerking faster. You love this. Idiot, fucktard, reject. I understand how your tiny brain works and Im going to exploit and use you.
You are an utterly worthless loser with a tiny dick who has no redeeming qualities to me or anyone in this world. Youre a pathetic sad little loser who cant stop jerking off. This is your whole fucking existence. Being degraded by a girl who doesnt give a fuck about you while you throw your money at me and beg me for more. Fucking idiot Seriously. Youre meaningless to me.
And youre about to cum from all this abuse, from this reality check. Go ahead, cum, sad and alone. Cum while I call you a loser.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : meanjerk-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 103.55 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:06:52

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c438cbefda28b
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/518a31b4b040b