View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 09:20 PM   #316
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- My Goal Is To Destroy Your Marriage

Humiliationpov.com- My Goal Is To Destroy Your Marriage

Description:
Hey my little married losers, my goal for this year is to break up as many marriages as I can. And Im starting today, with you, Im going to make you forget all about your wife. Just focus on your gorgeous, naked, home wrecking Goddess. I want you to leave your wife, just for me. I know how much power I have over you. I know you think about me more than her. I can feel your weakness growing. I know how much you love me. And I know you wish you were with me instead of her.
You wish all day that you didnt have that wife of yours, you think of ways you can sneak around to see me, you think about what it would take to leave her. And thats my goal, to have you divorced and done with her so you can focus all of your attention on me. And I dont even care that shell take half of your money, Ill take the rest. I get off more on the power I have over you, the power I have to destroy your marriage, and make you leave her just because I told you to. That is so fucking hot. Knowing that you will leave your family, all for the chance of being with me.
I know youd rather wake up and look at me under these sheets than that your hag of a wife. It must be so awful to have to wake up and roll over and look at her ugly face every morning. Dont you want that to end?
So I want you to go and file for divorce, tomorrow. And the whole time I want you smiling, thinking about how happy youll be with me once shes gone. Then you can dedicate your whole life to pleasing me, and we both know how happy that will make you, how excited. Youll actually want to get up in the morning. Stare at my perfect naked body under the covers, and imagine that this could be your life. Leave her. If you want, I will personally come to your house and serve her the papers.
You already know youre not in love with her anymore. In face, youre quite sick of her. And you know youre deeply in love with me, and how hard I make you cum. You already know youre going to do it for me. And after you leave her, I want you to confess to me all of your dirty, wild secrets that involve me. So what are you waiting for? Dump that bitch already. Loser.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : hwll-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 234.09 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:07:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/eae940a12cd25
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/040eff77eddb5