View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 06:16 PM   #277
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- My Dangerous Plan To Ruin Your Marriage-Your Wifes Credit Card

Humiliationpov.com- My Dangerous Plan To Ruin Your Marriage-Your Wifes Credit Card

Description:
Are you not happy in your marriage? Not getting laid anymore? Well I have a little plan because I kinda want you all to myself, specifically I want your money. And I know the perfect way to get your wife to leave you. I want to end your marriage. I want your money and your wife gets in the way. She spends my money and I dont like that.
So I want you to get your wifes credit card, I want you to take it out of her purse. And I want you to tribute me with it. I want you to go to my wishlist and buy me some expensive gifts, all with her card. Then shes going to get her credit card statement and shes not going to be happy. And you are too stupid to refuse me. Now shes going to find out that youre spending your money, and her money on me. This is all part of my little plan.
Now shes going to divorce you. But thats what you want. You know youre going to be happier without that bitch. You fucking idiot. Ditch the bitch. She doesnt make you happy, you get way more pleasure sending me money then fucking her. Are you contemplating this whole little scenario here? Is the thought of it turning you on? Well youre going to do it because you know deep down that you want to. You think it is so fucking hot and its going to make your cock explode like nothing else, and you cant resist that.
Youve been wanting to leave her forever and youre going to do it for me. Then its just going to be me and you. Well me and tons of you. All the other men that are going to leave their wives, just for me. No, youre not special loser.
Your cock will be twitching as youre typing in her credit card numbers. Prove to me what a fool you are for me. Spend her money on a girl youll never meet, whos not even naked, for me just to humiliate you and fuck you over And you want this. You want it to be just me, you and your wallet. You love the power I have over you. I can get you to do anything including ruining your marriage.
To see more of Princess Lynes world, check out these links
My Clips4Sale Store
My Twitter
My Site
My Wishlist
Call Me Loser
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : lynehw-wmvhigh(1).wmv