View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 04:50 PM   #256
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Melting Your Heart As I Fuck Your Brain-Love Hypnosis

Humiliationpov.com- Melting Your Heart As I Fuck Your Brain-Love Hypnosis

Description:
If you arent already, you will fall in love with Lindsey Leigh
This clip has a deep, hypnotic echoing effect and is best listened to with headphones. Stare deeply into the spiral. There is also a high quality version of the clip with no effects. There is no low version being offered of this clip.
Men fall in love with me all the time. Thats what happens when youre a hot girl. Men just fall all over themselves for you. They buy me things and make total fools of themselves for me. So today Im going to really get inside your head and make you fall so deeply in love with me, that youll never think of another woman ever again. Now stare at my gorgeous pendant, dont think about whats happening, just watch, listen, let me take over your mind.
Focus on my pendant going back and forth as my gorgeous face seduces you in the background. Let go of your stresses, let go of your mind, let yourself go so weak and empty of all thought. Im going to empty out your brain so I can fill it with my words, my deep mind control will take over and I will fuck your brain. Stare at my pendent, my eyes, and into my gorgeous face and you wont even notice the words that Im putting into your head. Its going to feel so good, and you wont even know whats happening to you.
You are in such a weak state right now. You need me so badly, you need a Goddess to worship, and you need someone to show you direction in your pathetic life. Youre falling in love with me. I want you to love me. Its ok. You want to be in love. You feel yourself getting helpless. Feel the words escape from your lips, I Love You. Yes, again, just let it go feel it, feel my words, repeat them.
I own your mind but I want to own more than that because youre brain is really weak. I want to own your heart, I want to be the only Goddess who can break your heart into a million pieces. I want that power. I want you to love me so much that without me in your life, you have nothing to live for. Fall deeper in love
Feel your heart begin to melt into my hands. I want it to love me so much. Say the words again, I Love You. I make your heart race. I own your soul, and every day you will fall more helplessly in love with me.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : LLlovemeeffects-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 276.18 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:08:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ecba70cb71c9e
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5ab2882ee3771