View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 02:36 PM   #227
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Ruination For The Financial Domination Addict (HD)

Humiliationpov.com- Ruination For The Financial Domination Addict (HD)

Description:
Click Here For My Tribute Buttons, Youre Gonna Need Them
You know Im going to ruin you, my little pay slave addict. Dont you know thats what happens to my little pay slaves who get in too deep? I take pleasure in ruining your lives and youre next, pet. Does that scare you or turn you on?
You Want to be my next victim. You should be so lucky. I dont give a fuck about you. All I care about is your cash in my pretty little hands. I want it all loser. Im a greedy goddess. And you ache to spend on me. Youre gonna keep clicking on that tribute button because youre a financial domination addict. You are in your heart, you cant escape these feelings. You get hard at the thought of being my little cash cow, my little atm.
Does it turn you on when I call you my little pay piggy? Does it make your cock twitch? I know it does. I know how to destroy you. The fear turns you on so much. My beauty, my perfection, my brains draw you in and even with the knowledge that Im going to ruin your life, you still cant stop yourself. Open up that wallet for me piggy. Youre a pay slave addict, addicted to paying, addicted to spending, addicted to jerking your dick for me.
You are nothing. I deserve all your fucking cash. Im gonna milk you dry. As my money grows, your life dwindles. But still you cant stop. You need me, you need to click and pay. Without me your life is nothing. Youre a fucking loser with a boring life. Feed your addiction loser. Youre gonna help me ruin your life. You need me. Watch me ruin your life.
You need more of Princess Rene Click on her links and buy now loser, you wont be able to resist.
My Site
My clips4sale store
My Kinkbomb store
My Wishlist
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : reneruinhd-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 240.5 MB
Resolution : 720x406