View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 01:53 PM   #221
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Blackmail You, Ruin You, Or Just Cut Off All Contact With You Sissy?

Humiliationpov.com- Blackmail You, Ruin You, Or Just Cut Off All Contact With You Sissy?

Description:
I dont really feel like playing with you, Im getting really tired of you being a little sissy bitch. Youve run out of ways to entertain me. So maybe I should just tell everybody youre a little sissy, maybe that will start a some trouble and keep me entertained. I think that would be fun. Im going to email pictures of you all dressed up to your friends, your family, people you work with, fucking everyone, lol. I wonder how they would all react to pictures of you dressed as a little sissy slut.
I mean, I know youre a sissy slut, and you know youre a sissy slut, but the whole world needs to know. So I need you to email me pictures of you in youre sluttiest outfit, wig, makeup and all. Youre such an ugly sissy slut. And I want you to put your name and your phone number on those pictures and Ill do what I see fit to do with them. Maybe Ill post them all over the internet, or maybe Ill do nothing with them and just cut off contact with you cause youre not amusing me anymore.
What do you think would happen if I do decide to email those pictures? Youd be cut off from everyone, with no social life. Not that you deserve one cause youre such a closeted freak and people like you shouldnt be allowed to communicate with normal people.
I know you inside and out, I own you. And the sooner you understand that, the sooner you realize youre going to have to do whatever I say. So if you dont want me to blackmail you, youre going to have to send me tributes, and youre going to have to entertain me in any way I desire. And you should buy me dresses instead of yourself. But maybe I dont even want to blackmail you, maybe I just want to ruin you.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : amaisb-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 89.74 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:05:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a34430b3ca920
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f3e528020cc82