View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 11:15 AM   #87
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Lisa Shiryalo

Defloration.tv- Lisa Shiryalo

Description:
Lisa Shiryalo-the Hungarian virgin
It was 11 oclock at night that I got the email from defloration.com accepting me as a model O God I had been writing to them again and again but they kept saying I have to be 18 and I was so impatient My boyfriend laughs at me when I become like this but what to do? I want to be a modelI love showing people my beautiful body. Now I got the mail and then a phone call confirming my appointment. Are you a virgin they asked and... Read more &gt&gt&gt I am God almighty I am so glad that I am one. I am on top of the world.
I grew up in a small vineyard managed by my father near Kecskemet in Hungary. My father loves his job and if possible, he will talk grpgs, soil acidity, prices all day long. We have a sweet home here itself near the vineyards. My moms busy most days looking after our home and the main house. The main house that I mention belongs to the owners where they stay when they are on the plantation. There is a wine tasting tour and I have been looking after this with my mother and another local girl since I was 15. We show visitors through a select potion of the vineyard and then they come and have a wine tasting with some snacks in the main house. I find this very interesting because there are so many different kinds of people we get to meet.
During harvest time, many temporary workers come over but sometimes I too help out. This is the busy time for my dad and the factory suddenly comes alive. Here is where I met my boyfriend. He is someone who has always loved wines and works at the factory to learn more. In summer, he helps my father out with marketing and accounts. I met him when I was 16. We are both the same age and are madly in love with each other. In many ways though, I am the bolder of the two of us. I know I can excite him tremendously but he keeps me in check. Have patience is what he tells me when I run my fingers up his thighs I love the way his cock hardens as I sometimes accidently put my hand over his jeans at that spot Haha I am a naughty girl and love to tease.
I was very young when an uncle of my mom came to our house. He would make me sit on his lap and hold me across my chest. I must have beenwhat? Around 8 or 9? He would hold me in such a way that his fingers lifted my skirt and touched my panties. And stayed there. His hands would caress my private parts through my panties and I used to feel weird and warm all over. He did not stay long but I did not tell anything about this to my parents. I still remember how I felt. At night, sometimes I used to dream bout someone holding me like that. One day, during a grpg crushing festival, I was laughing and crushing the grpgs, lifting my skirts high, when I noticed a young man staring at mea tourist. I knew I wont be seeing him again. Strangely I really enjoyed showing off my legs and tried to give him a glimpse of my teenage boobs as well, stretching my vest. I then went home to have a shower, still aroused. As I lathered my body,I closed my eyes and imagined the man touching me. I hesitated and took my hand lower till it started caressing my virgin pussy. I was so aroused by now that I had to lean against the wall. I took the shower head to rinse off the soap a bit when the spray played with my vulva lips and omg What a sensation I almost lost my sensesand had to sit down on the floor. As the water vibrated my pussy, my body arched higher and higher and then I had the first orgasm of my life I was stunned and as I came, my body quivered and shook. I felt as if the earth was shaking.
I learnt more and more about my body as I discovered it in front of a mirrorloving myself, touching my virgin clit, tight and sensitive. My teenage tits were pink and innocent. I lie down in bed as my fingers rub my pussy, imagining the man on me. After I met my boyfriend, I imagined him. My boyfriend and I are waiting we are ready but yet, not ready for the real thing. I love it when his hands sometimes go inside my top and touch my nipples. But we havent taken the big step.
I have no secrets with him and when I applied to defloration.com, I told him. He offered to drive me but somehow I wanted to travel alone. As I did not want to travel by rideshare on such an occasion, I took the train to Budapest for the shoot. I have no qualms about showing off my body..I love it in fact. Everyone praises my figure and my beauty and I see nothing wrong and showing it. I want to be a model..and even act in movies. I have no problems in being naked in front of the camera. I know I can make men feel hot in the studio, I have seen the producer getting aroused by me and I feel very pleased about that. It makes me warm and wet. See my video and tell me what you think about me Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : shiryalo_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1146.59 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:53
Video : AVC, 9 332 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 155 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: