View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 09:43 AM   #175
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Harsh Verbal Loser Bashing-Reality Check

Humiliationpov.com- Harsh Verbal Loser Bashing-Reality Check

Description:
Can you imagine if I was your girlfriend, and you came home to find me laying on the sofa like this, and I welcomed you into my arms can you imagine that? No, you cant, because youre a fucking loser, who not only cannot get a girl, but who does not even deserve a woman in his life. You dont deserve to have sex with a woman, that disgusting excuse for a cock never deserves to be inside a womans pussy. And you definitely dont deserve to be anywhere near me.
But thats a common fact, we both already knew that. So let me tell you something, its not just sex that you dont deserve, you dont deserve the love, care or attention of a woman. You deserve to be a lonely fucked up perverted loser for the rest of your life. You dont even deserve this clip. I mean look at yourself, you hate yourself even more than I do.
The only way youre ever gonna be happy is jerking off alone. Youre never going to be happy with a woman because youll never be able to please a woman, not even as a slave. Youre stupid and pathetic and ugly and I cant even stand to think about you. In fact I try not to picture you losers at all because Id probably gag if I ever really saw you.
No woman will ever love you, Ever, you lonely piece of $h1t. And you think youre in love with me, but youll never feel love back from me. Your poor, sad, lonely, miserable existence is about being addicted to pretty little prissy princesses who dont give a fuck about you. And youre going to live out the rest of your boring pathetic life like that.
And another reason should never be with a woman is that we dont need your mutant sperm fucking up the gene pool, its better that you dont reproduce. There are enough fucking losers out there. Any semen that cums out of that disgusting little pin dick, you should just slurp it up and swallow. You should just put me in your will and shrivel up and die.
Youll never have sex, youll never have love or affection and youll die a sad fucked up little loser.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : undeserving-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 231.4 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:07:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b8589b1693d15
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7fd9a2b20de18