View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 08:15 AM   #82
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Aurore Omut - new photos and video

Defloration.tv- Aurore Omut - new photos and video

Description:
Aurore Omut. A Bold Virgin.

Hello, I am Aurore. I stay in Moscow with my parents. I have been brought up mainly by my mom as my father is a truck driver and he is away for almost 20 days a month. My mother works part time as a receptionist with a local doctor. I am very clear that I do not want a dull life. Excitement is what I want and I will get it. My father always fascinates me with tales of the different places he drives trucks to but I do not want to travel like that I want to travel in style. I want to make it big. But first things first. Come, let me tell you some secrets... Read more &gt&gt&gt

With both my parents hardly being at home, summer holidays were not looked forward to by them. But I loved my holidays. Couldnt wait for them. The reason was that I got to go and stay with my grandmother for two whole months. This ritual started when I was very young. My grandmother had a very cozy home in a small village near Moscow. I loved staying with her, helping her with her small farm where she reared chicken, pigs and grew vegetables. The local school also had the summer holidays then and I made many friends over the years. But my special friend, my best friend since second grade has been Oleg. Oleg Popov. So many memories are linked to him.

When I stayed back for the first time at my grandmothers, I wasnt used to staying away from home alone. I cried the first night after my mom left me. My grandmom hugged me to sleep and I slept with her. Early next morning, when we were at the breakfast table, a head popped in. it was Oleg. He was just one year elder to me. My grandmother called him in and he immediately came and sat at the table and started eating. I remember thinking what a strange boy he was with red hair and a red face. But within a day, we became fast friends and from that time, I looked forward to vacations. For two months each year, I escaped from my lonely home and our city to my dream world in the village. Oleg did not have any parents and he stayed with the old grocer who had kind of adopted him. Basically he ran errands for everyone in the village and I went around everywhere with him, helping him deliver stuff, pick fruit, etc. I did not tell my friends in the city about what I did here nor were they interested.

Time flew by and I entered puberty. I remember my vacation, just 4 years ago. My father had gifted me an iPad for my birthday and I took it along with me to show grandmother and Oleg. He did not have a phone so I showed off the games I had on my iPad, shared pictures of our home and school mates. Both of us were so excited that day and we begged permission so that he could stay over. We told my grandmother that he will help me with a science project we had from school. The science project was just an excuse, we wanted to explore the iPad as it was also new to me.

Climbing into bed as we did so many times before, we started to go through websites and Google when suddenly I dont know what I clicked but there were suddenly many pictures and videos of naked girls and men. Laying down beside Oleg in my thin nightie, I was blushing but did not close it down. He did not say a word but I could see that he too was both embarrassed and excited at the same time. We watched a video of a man with his huge cock standing in front of a girl and then bending her over and pumping his huge dick into her clit from behind. The sounds aroused me and I became very aware of Oleg lying just next to me. The man in the video then sucked the huge boobs of the girl and another girl came in and licked her pussy. As the first girl moaned, the mans dick grew huge again and he pushed it into her mouth. We could nto tear our eyes away from the screen. My innocent teenage breasts became tight and there was a pain in my virgin clit. The girl on screen had a huge orgasm and the man too came in her mouth. I turned off the iPad and asked Oleg to switch off the light as if nothing had happened.

I pretended nothing was different and said, Lets sleep and turned on my side. Oleg also turned and we lay in silence. He probably thought I had gone off to sleep and I could feel him coming near me. His hand slowly came around me with hesitation. I could feel his cock against my back, big. Suddenly, his fingers touched the nipples of my budding teenage boobs through my nightdress. A shiver ran through me and he got very confused and immediately took his hands off. As he was about to move away, I pulled him back. Laying near him, I took his hand and placed it on my small tits. I did not say a word but he understood.

He became a bit bolder and put his hand under my nightdress. His hands moved over my stomach. Then his fingers caressed my nipples. I lay still, and cannot believe that a boy, a man, is actually touching me. His fingers then cupped my tits and one hand moved down and inside my panties. He gently moved explored the lips and folds of my virgin vulva. I was all wet. I asked him if I could touch his dick too. His groin was hard and bulging and I put my hands over it. I felt the big strong cock, fingered around his balls and then touched the slit at the head of his penis. He was quivering with arousal. I was trembling and so excited that I almost lost consciousness. It was like a dream

His lips touched mine and his tongue went deep inside me, setting off fireworks in my head, heart and body. Now they we started, we couldnt stop ourselves. We were totally naked now, my tiny teenage boobs flat as I lay on my back. His hungry mouth touched me everywhere. Oleg played with my virgin pussy with his fingers, flicking over the lips as he had seen in the website we saw earlier. I came three times one after the other wetness flowed from my tight teenage clitoris. I too had learnt a lot from the scenes we saw and I imitated the girl by playing with Olegs big, swollen dick. It was huge and I had no idea that men had such a big thing in their pants He groaned as I moved my hand up and down his penis. With a great shudder, white cum flowed out all over my hands. I knew Oleg was a bit embarrassed but I became bold that night. We fell asleep tired and wet, and in each others arms.

I do not know when Oleg left the next morning and we avoided each other the next day. I stayed back at home, working with my grandmother. At dinner time, Oleg came over. My grandmother invited him to have food with us and then she went off to bed. We did not say a word. He took my hand, took me to my room and removed my clothes. I too was impatient and took off his pants and shirt. We were breathless with excitement. His mouth licked my nipples, my stomach and his hands touched my virgin vulva, which was hot and trembling. He wanted to insert his dick into my teenage vagina. But I was terrified. I knew this could make me pregnant. I wanted to stay a virgin.
He then turned me around and we decided to do it the way we saw online, anal sex. Oh my God Oleg pushed his cock into my tight ass. It pained so much but it was oh so pleasurable. We had about 7 orgasms that crazy passionate night. My ass was almost bleeding from the pain. Olegs cum flowed over me and we were both wet but did not care. The next morning was another story. Both of us ached in parts that we did not even know existed. I stayed in bed and he could hardly walk. Now I look back and can laugh but then, we were kids, my life knew new meaning.

The holidays went off in a flash and when I went to the village the next year, Oleg was not there. He had gone to join the army, grandmother said. And I never saw him again as my grandmother died soon after. As usual, I was alone throughout summer. I joined a modeling school with money saved from waitressing in the evenings. I love the attention a model got, the bright lights, the publicity. I loved turning men on with a look or a gesture and practiced my talent on customers in the restaurant I worked in. All I wanted to do was become an erotic model. At home, I practiced in front of a mirror. I would pose naked. My teenage boobs had now become bigger than what they were 4 years ago. I loved touching them, arousing myself. I loved touching my clitoris in front of the mirror. Initially I imagined Oleg in front of me but that phase passed. I now craved for more.
When I got to know of defloration.com, I knew this was my stepping stone ahead to becoming an erotic model. I know I have it in me to make men cum by looking at me. I am a virgin and I am 18. The world is ahead of me. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : omut2_fhd.mp4
File Size : 603.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:17
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: