View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 01:05 AM   #89
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- BGFE-Bratty Girlfriend Experience

Humiliationpov.com- BGFE-Bratty Girlfriend Experience

Description:
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE BRATTY SPOILED GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE I AM SUCH A BRATHey its Brittany and Im so glad we started dating. Its too bad for you that Im a spoiled brat. Ive got plans for us today. Youre going to take me shopping. Im gonna make you carry my bags and purse and look like a little bitch. And youre gonna get pleasure out of it cause you like the way people stare at me. You love all the attention that I get. Im so excited cause youre gonna spend all your money on me.
The only reason I am dating you is cause Im using you, you pathetic fuck. Youre such a loser. You get that the only reason were together is because of your money? Im gonna run you into the ground and then Im gonna leave your pathetic ass for someone better than you. I want someone whos the complete opposite of you. But you will do it cause you would do anything to be seen with me.
Youre going to pamper me in every way. And while you do it, Im gonna keep you in chastity. Cause thats what you deserve loser, do you get it yet? I have the fucking control in this relationship. I make all the decisions Im gonna treat you like a little bitch, cause thats all you are. I own you. You pay me to own you. And you love it. I mean look how hot I am. Im worth it, arent I?
Its a shame cause I know youre a sweetheart, but youre still a lonely fucking loser for me to walk all over with these heels. Im still going to use you and treat you like dirt. I love being a spoiled brat. People will know the only reason were together is because youre my slave. You will always walk behind me. I think Ill even take you out on a leash and collar while I rpg your wallet at the mall.
And Im going to cheat on you and use you and you cant do anything about it. Youll do it, youll do anything just so you can say youre my boyfriend.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : britbrat-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 111.02 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:07:21

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/07c71eefbd3aa
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c1182b134662d