View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 10:08 PM   #57
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Show Me Your Devotion

Humiliationpov.com- Show Me Your Devotion

Description:
This video is especially for all my fans at the HumiliationPOV.com website. Its obvious that you losers are already addicted to my young sweet body, my heels, feet, legs and long hair. You love my giggly adorable way of putting you in your place. But I dont think you losers are doing enough to keep me happy. I want more thank yous, I want you to confess what it is about my videos that makes you so fucking weak.
Are you one of my chastity bitches? What kind of a cage are you wearing for me? Are you fucking your ass for me? Or are you a chronic masturbating fool? You can email me and beg me for custom videos. You cant just jerk all day without worshiping your Goddess. I know how aroused you get by my teasing, you know how lucky you are dont you loser? If youre really good, I might even let you have personal contact with me.
Maybe Ill make your little clitties drip on cam, but only if you pay and show your thanks. I love getting you all worked up. Its not hard. Its so easy to make you putty in my hands. Show me how much you love my videos. Ill push your buttons if you losers decide to work hard for me. I wanna know how you much you just cant get enough of me loser boys.
Im greedy for your cash, your misery, and your humiliation, for you to degrade yourself repeatedly for me. I might even let you perform on cam for me, just to make me giggle. Wouldnt that be a dream come true? But to get any more attention from me, you need to rate, comment and contact me. Find me loser, let me abuse you. Become my obsessed fucking addict. Only my truly fucked up junkies are worthy of my personal attention.
Make yourself stand out from the rest of the losers. Show me how much you want to be my slave. You are a fetish obsessed bitch for Goddess Kyaa.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : message-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 126.15 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:08:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f171f9bcb6aaf
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/202dc2c524f44