View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 02:28 PM   #6353
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vina - Tollyboy and inflatable plug

Ok, I have to admit that Vina wasn't in her little plugged My-Steel for 7 days in a row. There were a few short breaks, because I wanted to experiment with other belts and toys. So the My-Steel was taken off, a quick shoot was done (never unsupervised), and the My-Steel was locked back on for the day.
Why? Well, for example: I had received a very very rare belt, loaned to me by a photographer from the UK. It was a Tollyboy belt, one of the early versions, that is probably over 25 years old. It's definitely older than Vina! Chastity fans amongst you might realise how rare this belt is, it does not even feature a secondary shield. There is just a vaginal slot, which isn't very effective. But it is very convenient if you want to play around with an inflatable plug! I needed to shoot with this belt fast (because it was loaned), and I had a good feeling that it would fit Vina nicely!
I presented this belt with the plug to Vina, and she was very intrigued. She did not realise how rare the.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 562.0 MB

Download Vina - Tollyboy and inflatable plug
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10503 секунды с 9 запросами