View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 09:38 AM   #3633
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Hyley Winters Has Her Ass Opened

Name: Hyley Winters Has Her Ass Opened
Year: 2021

Keywords: big cocks, cum, blonde, reverse cowgirl, blowjobs, dildo, tattoo, blow, anal, bed, black, facial, ass to mouth, deep throat, blond, cowgirl, blowjob
Cast: Hyley Winters
Description: Green-eyed blonde Hyley Winters opens her ass in this scene from JulesJordan.com. Manuel Ferrara is on board to help with the anal reckoning. Winters has a charismatic smile but also a foul-mouthed witchery with matching tongue wag. Ferrara warms up Winters by planting his thumb into Hyley's butthole. She appreciates the gesture and drops to her knees to suck Ferrara's beefstick. Winters breaks out a hefty dildo and teases it with her pussy. She makes her way up the stairs to a bed. Once on deck she stuffs the black plug handle deep into her ass den. Manuel's dick is ready to hibernate in said den and Hyley hops on his rod-bear in reverse cowgirl. Yes, fucking slam that cock into me, make me cum daddy is brought out of Winters...The long and lean damsel is placed in gy. More verbal impurity ensues to match the drilling. Fuck this little whore's little asshole with her now trademark tongue waggle. Hyley is commanded to brace herself on the wall mirror. Manuel fucks Hyley while she stands, courageously receiving the dick buffet. Winters has taken her toll on Ferrara. She slips to her knees and Manuel cum controls into the awaiting Hyley's mouth.
Duration: 00:32:31
Filesize: 1.68 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 244 Kbps avg, 0.117 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/qjnyzehgcnzp/Hyle...Ass_Opened.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07888 секунды с 9 запросами