View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 10:37 AM   #6330
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Hog Tying Of Taylor

Cast: Taylor Sinn
Video language: English

For our first set I put in some super shinny leggins with know panties and a sexy crop top with the perfect set of heels. Now it was time for the fun to begin. I tie her hands behind her back and start with the crotch rope. I work on her legs welding them tightly together. I then add the panel ball gag. Next comes the chest harness. I weld her elbows together to prepare her for the chicken wing. Her arms are so tight together I can barely get the rope in between them. Now it was time to put her on the floor. But not before I make her hope in place for our enjoyment. Once on the floor I tell her to struggle. I laugh as she tries to get loose. All ready being so tight she can barely move and I hadn't even put her in the hogtie yet. I add the hogtie rope cranking her back in a nice arch. Now she is really tight. Next came the blind fold. I didn't want her to see what was next. After enjoying my work I role her to her side. I add some tight nipple clamps. These are my new clamps. They hav.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download The Hog Tying Of Taylor
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02854 секунды с 9 запросами