View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 08:06 AM   #652
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Debbie Does Dallas Again

Studio: Arrow Productions
Cast: Sunset Thomas, Debi Diamond, Tammi Ann, Misty Rain, Steffi, Tom Byron, Steve Drake, Blake Palmer, Ron Jeremy
Video language: English

When bookie Ron Jeremy takes a huge bet on Texas to win the Super Bowl, he decides to take matters into his own hands. He sends his saucy secretary Steffi off to the team's training camp along with some of her sexiest, most irresistible gal pals. The idea is to have so much sex with the guys on the team that they're all worn out by game time. Together the gals go all-out to seduce every player they can find. It's locker room lust at its most explosive as Debbie Does Dallas Again and again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Debbie Does Dallas Again

Hot Rod-O-Rama - Lois Chabroi, Leslie Garson (1975)

Release Year: 1975
Cast: Lois Chabroi, Kelly Lerner, Alexander Ker, Leslie Garson
Genres: Feature, Classic, Retro
Video language: English

Supercharger, Grand Prix, Demolition Derby Girls. This place may be a bit tough to find, but people drive in from all around to see our shows. Long haul truckers, traveling salesman, spurned husbands... they all know the places. Those ... Full Description bikers over there? Harmless, though I suggest you don't stare. Keep your eyes on the screen, which shouldn't be hard. You will see the steamiest, fleshiest, and most triple X rated films direct from California and New York City. Popcorn? Sorry, I don't think that machine works anymore. Welcome to the Dirty Drive In.

Format: avi
Duration: 59:44
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 542.6 MB

Download Hot Rod-O-Rama - Lois Chabroi, Leslie Garson (1975)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14429 секунды с 9 запросами