View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 01:40 AM   #39302
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Trixies Urine Test

Scatshop.com- Trixies Urine Test

Description:
Hey babe Im here at my STD testing site and I have to pee so bad I always have a hard time with the urine tests, my shy bladder and all So I drank 3 bottles of water before leaving the house Just to make sure I would have no issues peeing and filling the whole cup up Well it worked I had a moment of doubt when I was in position and nothing came out Worry washed over me as I thought, oh no, am I not going to be able to pee right now? Am I not going to be able to fill this cup and provide my urine sample? Panicked, I began pressing on my bladder to no prevail. Then I remembered what usually works when I get pee shy.. I gently rubbed my clit a little, massaged my whole pussy and took a deep breath. And whala Urine started flowing effortlessly Oops, some spilled out of the cup I have to reposition the cup quickly to catch it all. Whew That was a close one. I almost soaked my whole hand in my piss Omg, I just filled the whole cup Whohoo To celebrate I fantasize about drinking my sample, but have to reluctantly refuse and give up my sample to the stranger in the other room. Goodbye pee I finish my test and leave. On the drive home, all the water I drank that hadnt been processed yet hit me and filled my bladder full. Omg I barely made it to the bathroom I release a powerful desperate stream like you wouldnt believe.. omg that feels incredible What a relief
Model:
TrixieSquirts
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : video-output-62FE4E7E-CF4D-47F8-A71B-FF11885F253D.mov
File Size : 389.81 MB
Resolution : 1080x1080
Duration : 00:04:04
Video : AVC, 13.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: