Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen August 2006 Jodie

18eighteen August 2006 Jodie

Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Name: 18eighteen August 2006

Resolution: 1200x803 File size: 17 Mb Number: 65

Jodie, you're appearing in our special summer issue, so you gotta reveal all your fuck plans! "Hey, sorry guys, but I'm not a slut. This summer, I'm just working the register at a drug store and saving up for college. My life is actually pretty boring, if you can believe that from these pictures! But what makes my little spot wet is when a guy buys condoms at my register and nothing else, especially older guys. There's this playful vibe, and I'll twirl my hair, like, "Hey, mister, is this all you want?" and I'll back up from the counter and give him a good view. That helps when I get bored!" So, at your checkout job, you've never screwed a customer, or even hooked up with one? "Well, I'm not gonna lie to you, so I'll tell you what just happened. Like, this hot guy came up to my register, and he was buying some moisturizer. So I asked him, "Is that for you?" and he blushed and said no, that it was for his girlfriend. But then he surprised me big time and asked, ' Do you know what's even better for a hot teen's face like yours?'" Well, cum is really good for girls' faces. That's a fact! "Wow, so you guys already know that? Well, I let this guy take me into the bathroom in the back of the store to show me. I sucked him off and he jizzed a huge load on my face. Customers asked why I was glowing for the rest of the day. You know what? All girls my age should definitely try it!"

DOWNLOAD: 18eighteen August 2006
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03684 секунды с 9 запросами