View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 05:01 PM   #39272
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Full plate with a dirty martini and dirty anal

Scatshop.com- Full plate with a dirty martini and dirty anal

Description:
Holding my shit in for 3days, i could wait no longer to release all this shit i was holding in me. Im the first scene i shit on a plate, seeing how much i can fill it up. Lots of piss shooting out everywhere for my piss lovers. I finish cleaning up the the firm turds that came out and then my stomach started cramping. Thought i was done from that first big load but i wasnt, so i grab a martini glass from my bar and squat over it. Pushing out a soft served load that made good for a dirty martini, never had one of those so i had to take a couple of sips. Getting ready to take it down for the night, by showering than bed. My stomach had other plans for me while i was in the shower. I shit in my hand and smear it all over my ass. While i was doing that my husband started to fuck me in my ass when more shit started falling out. Right after he came on my dirty ass, he opened me up so good that the shit just started pouring out. Dont know what gave me diarrhea but i made a huge mess on his dick, the floor and all Im the shower. I must say i felt so relieved and relaxed after getting all that shit out of me.
Model:
Brownsensations
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_0653.mov
File Size : 810.77 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:26
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: