Old 01-04-2022, 06:56 PM   #1110
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Pillow Fuck

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Luxury Girl
Genres: All sex, Balls Licking & Sucking, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Fingering, Gonzo, Handjob, Hardcore, POV, Spanking
Video language: English

Lucky Alejandro Peer wakes up in bed next to stunning Luxury Girl the morning after a party. After he banters with the blonde, she playfully tosses a pillow at him, and he throws it back, but their pillow fight turns sexual when she starts to hump it! Turned on, Luxury Girl sucks Alejandro's dick and rides him. Who knows what happened the night before, but they'll definitely remember this fuck, especially when he cums on her face!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3744kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 767.3 MB

Download Pillow Fuck

Lydia Black - The Pre-Lockdown Fuck (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English

I saw alt-babe Lydia Black walking my way, so I stopped her, and complimented her funky socks and fashion choices. Lydia was stuck in Prague for a month because of the global circumstances, but only had a week's worth of cash. She said her boyfriend was trying to send her money, but it was late. I told her I had some money I could give her right now if she would like to do a little casting. First, I asked to see her tattoos, and when she told me she had a chest piece, I had her take her titties out. For more euro, she showed me her pussy, and I knew I wanted to fuck her. I offered her more money for a blowjob, but she told me her boyfriend would be mad if she sucked a cock smaller than his. Not a problem, I showed her what I was working with. We went behind a bridge and she sucked my dick, then we went to a nearby building where she kept sucking me, then I fucked her cowgirl on the floor. After pounding her wet pussy doggystyle, I gave Lydia and facial, and she swallowed every drop!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7403kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lydia Black - The Pre-Lockdown Fuck (2020)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03861 секунды с 9 запросами