View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 04:00 PM   #2092
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Gwen Sanders

Gwen Sanders

V-Mag: What brands of bras do you buy? Gwen: Fredericks of Hollywood. V-Mag: What style of bras do you like? Gwen: Lace or sheer. V-Mag: Do you always wear a bra? Gwen: No, not always, but most of the time. V-Mag: What color bras do you like? Gwen: Red and white. V-Mag: What's the best pick-up you've heard? Gwen: You are so friggin gorgeous! V-Mag: What's the worst pick-up line you've heard? Gwen: Wow! How big are those? V-Mag: What kind of things have guys done to try to impress you? Gwen: Flaunt money, which is a very big turn off! V-Mag:Are you bi-curious about other women? Gwen: Very! But I haven't done much about it. V-Mag: Are you sexually assertive or passive? Gwen: It depends on my mood. Not that I am a moody person. I'm not. V-Mag: What's your favorite way to satisfy a guy in bed? Gwen: Moan in his ear and drag my nails down his back. V-Mag: What satisfies you the best? Gwen: Oral sex. V-Mag: How often do you have sex? Gwen: Around five times a week. V-Mag: Do you like to have your tits fucked? Gwen: If it turns on the man I'm with. V-Mag: Do you like to play with your tits when you're having sex? Gwen: Yes, because it excites my partner. V-Mag: Do you like cum facials? Gwen: I like it in my mouth. V-Mag: Have you given a handjob in the last year? Gwen: Yes, I have. Doesn't every man like it? V-Mag: What mistakes do men make in bed? Gwen: Not enough gentle touching. V-Mag: Have you ever had to fake an orgasm in bed? Gwen: No way! V-Mag: How many times a day do guys hit on you? Gwen: I get a lot of looks, but few speak up. Related Tags Big TitsBrunette
GENRE:Big Tits, Brunette

Size: 3 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 600x394 | Gallery: 30

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03393 секунды с 9 запросами