Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen October 2005 Tammy

18eighteen October 2005 Tammy

Tags: Brunette, Latina, Teen
Name: 18eighteen October 2005

Resolution: 1200x781 File size: 17 Mb Number: 80

Most girls your age are so concerned about what others think. But you're not? "Nope, not at all. Besides, Janie is way better-looking than any of the guys in our class. And it drives them crazy when we tell them what we do to each other. I like to tease them by telling them how I stick my tongue down Janie's throat when we French, and how I squeeze her boobies and suck on her titties until her nipples get hard. Then I say how that gets my pussy all wet and gooshy, and that's when we put our fingers and toys in each other's cunny." Tammy, What do you like best about sex with Janie? "I like to tongue-kiss her a lot, but everybody knows that cunny-kissing is the best feeling in the world, especially when we 69." Janie, do you ever get hot for a man? "Sometimes. I think the coolest thing would be if me and Tammy could share a guy. Like, get him in bed with us. Some nights, we pretend our toys are real!" How often do you two girls hook up? "We both live at home, so it can be tough, but both of Tammy's parents work, so lotsa times, we'll be so horny that we'll ditch school, go to her house, rip off our clothes and jump each other's bones. I know exactly how to touch her pussy, and she knows how to touch mine, so we make each other cum quick enough so that we only miss one period!"

DOWNLOAD: 18eighteen October 2005
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12276 секунды с 9 запросами