View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 07:34 PM   #21653
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BoundCon Austria - Caprice and Lauren

Last weekend, my big plan finally was revealed! I would be visiting BoundCon Austria (in Vienna) with my ChastityBabes promo team! You have already seen the shirt modelled by Vina, and I am sure you were curious who would be in my promo team!!
Well, I am glad to be able to report that it was a huge success and all FOUR girls that I had invited showed up! They are all ChastityBabes who have appeared on this site before, from 4 different countries, and it was great to see them together!! The first two who showed up were the incredibly hot Little Caprice and Lauren Crist! Of course, Lauren would be locked in the NoSteel, and Little Caprice was perfect for (Donna's) red My-Steel!! Of course, I locked them in collars and gave them the ChastityBabes promo shirts. They didn't know what to expect, and neither did I, we would be walking through huge numbers of convention visitors, while they girls would hand out flyers and I would film them.
We did not expect that there would be another (mai.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5853kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BoundCon Austria - Caprice and Lauren
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07178 секунды с 9 запросами