View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 08:54 PM   #6259
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Desperate For A Job Interview

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Pearlrose was desperate for a job on my sales XXXX and had been hounding me for a while for an interview. Over the weeks she had shown up at my office, called me at home and my cell phone, sent emails, pretty much anything she could do to continue to pressure me for that interview. She finally tracked me down at my hotel while I was at a sales conference. Tired of being hounded about giving her an interview I told her if she could pass my interview test then she could formally interview for a position. Desperate for the interview and job, Pearlrose jumped at the opportunity and quickly agreed to the test without any questions. With the deal made we went to my hotel room and Pearlrose quickly found out that this was no ordinary test and she might be in over her head. She was tied to the table and gagged tightly for her test. I spankl her hard with my hand, a plant stake, a riding crop and finally a flogger. Sit back and enjoy this video as Pearlrose has no choice but endure the spankin.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 295.2 MB

Download Desperate For A Job Interview
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08514 секунды с 9 запросами