View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 07:49 PM   #39172
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- BOTH Get To Know Me-1 & 2

Scatshop.com- BOTH Get To Know Me-1 & 2

Description:
This is both of my EFRO versions of my 1st and 2nd Get To Know Me Videos
1-1st Get To Know Me
This is the 1st get to know me video I did EFRO style-This is a great addition to my Get To Know More video. Its very real and very heart felt.
I answer a lot of the questions that some of you have been asking me, like
How I got into Scat
What I like best about it
Do I like female or male scat better
I really just tell my story and explain what happened in my life to encourage me and sooth my fears about scat. I go through why I enjoy scat and what I feel sexually about it. I tell you about a few real life experiences that molded my love for scat.
At the end I do what I do.take a big poop
2-GET To Know Me More GIGANTIC LOAD
This my 2nd Get To Know Me Video.
THIS VERSION is 11 mins long and I am talking to you and explaining more about myself and my experiences in the last 3-4 months while I have been here on Scatshop and my experience from videoing and how those have been going compared to what I was used to with just being naughty off camera in my normal day to day life
I talk to you the entire time and then pull down my jeans while still in my stilettos. I get ready to poop on the plate below me while sitting on the toilet. I then decide I need to pee first before pushing my ENORMOUS load out that I have been holding for 3 days
After peeing I push out that ENORMOUS load onto the plate and then give you a nice long close up view of the entire movement. To image smelling or tasting whatever your imagination wants to do with it. It is so HUGE I couldnt even believe it
ENJOY
From Your Favorite Redhead
Model:
AutumnYoung
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1st-Get-to-Know-Me-EFRO-ONLY-1080.mp4
File Size : 906.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:46
Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS