Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen Holiday 2007 Katie Kay

18eighteen Holiday 2007 Katie Kay

Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Name: 18eighteen Holiday 2007

Resolution: 1200x797 File size: 19 Mb Number: 70

So how did this guy convince you to do anal? "Ohmigosh. We were making out and then things got hot and heavy and he went down there and was tasting my cunny. I was about to cum and then, all of a sudden, he has his tongue in my ass. I came so hard that I was shuddering." Katie, you told us you'd never gone all the way with a guy. Is that really true? "Of course it's true! Well, maybe, like, technically true. The thing is that I have never had, like, all the way sex with a guy. I still have my cherry and stuff. But I have let this guy I'm dating put his thing in my butt a few times. Most of the girls at school think it's gross to take it in the ass, but I really like it. It makes me feel so filled up and good. And you can't get preggers from anal, so that's a total plus. I don't know why other girls don't do it, too." So after he ate your ass, you just let him put it in there? "We kinda worked up to that. First, he would use a couple fingers in there. Then he asked me to put my toy in while he ate me out. Then one day he just slipped it in and it felt so awesome that I came. Now when I use my toy by myself, I always put it in my ass when I'm about to cum and it makes me cum even better!"

DOWNLOAD: 18eighteen Holiday 2007
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02455 секунды с 9 запросами