View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 03:46 PM   #2078
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Lovette

Lovette

The last time we saw Lovette [March '03 SCORE], she had a power tool in her anus and a flesh-n-blood cock in her pussy. This month, veer 180 degrees in the opposite direction with Lovette alone and nude on a terrace of a swanky, sparsely populated hotel. There's not even a fuck toy handy for Lovette to pleasure herself with. Shocking! Were people watching from other terraces? That's what our photographer thought about at one point. But he was too busy to be concerned about that. SCORE: So you had a good time in Mexico. Lovette: I had a great time. Out of all the photographers I've worked with, I really like Peter Wall the best. I think the reason the photos came out so good was because he made me feel comfortable with my body. A lot of photographers make you feel like if you're not 90 pounds, there's something wrong with you. Peter knows how to shoot a voluptuous gal and he knows how to make her feel confident and have her confidence come out in the pictures. SCORE: So you would describe yourself as voluptuous? Lovette: Yeah. I'm curvy. I'm girlie. I'm girl-shaped. And it's cool because I like being girl-shaped and I like being a girl and I like pink, too. And I'm not ashamed of it, darn it. Related Tags Big TitsBlonde
GENRE:Big Tits, Blonde

Size: 2 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 600x390 | Gallery: 30

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03173 секунды с 9 запросами