Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Flattie Schoolgirl Melody Wylde

Flattie Schoolgirl Melody Wylde

Tags: Brunette, Masturbation, School Girl, Solo, Teen
Name: Flattie Schoolgirl

Resolution: 2002x3000 File size: 50 Mb Number: 40

Melody, what kind of student are you? "I'm kind of an awkward nerd. I'm in advanced classes, and I take part in speech and debate, swimming, poetry, photography and other things. I'm the cute AP girl who says smart remarks that make the other kids laugh, but when I step out of class I get extremely timid. But I also have a naughty side. I masturbate all the time, sometimes up to five times a day! I'm also very interested in exploring my sexuality and trying new kinky things. I just need to find the right guy to try them with." What satisfies you the most sexually? "A lot of clitoral stimulation during penetration and good foreplay is a must for me to be sexually satisfied. I love any position where I can be as close as possible to my partner. I like to be kissed and held tightly while his cock is deep inside me." He also needs to last for more than 10 minutes. I need a guy who can go the distance. When I lost my virginity it didn't last long. He came in less than a minute because I was so tight. After that I only dated older guys who can hold back." What's this we heard about you squirting? "It was during the one time I ever had public sex. We were by a river, and I was really into it and found it romantic being outdoors in nature. Everything felt so good, and then all of a sudden I was squirting all over the place. I didn't know I could do that, so it was a pleasant surprise."

DOWNLOAD: Flattie Schoolgirl
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03686 секунды с 9 запросами