Default The Lost Files Part 1

The Lost Files Part 1

Info:
File Name: The Lost Files Part 1
Format: JPG
File Size: 34 Mb
Resolution: 2896x1944
Picture: 78
Description: In the forthcoming months I will be releasing some amazing scenes filmed back in the mists of time but previously unseen on jimslip.com. They are from a batch from about 10 years ago that went astray. They were originally stored in the deep cellars at Castle Slip in the South of France. It was said that these cellars were haunted, so we seldom ventured into them unless we had to, to store our tapes. A decade ago I descended into the cellars to retrieve some scenes including that of Candera & found them to have been removed. From then on every night we would hear ghostly groans emanating from the cellars, like a tortured soul crying out in the night. Lara & I would be rigid in terror, until one day a couple of months ago I dared to creep down into the bowels once more & to my mixture of crazed terror & delight I found the lost bag of tapes together with a video player & TV set up & still felt warm to the touch! The remote was covered in ghostly ectoplasm & a box of tissues lay to one side. I froze in horror, realising why the ghost had been groaning, he'd been watching Candera!!! I snatched the bag & fled upstairs & bricked up the entrance. We haven't heard the groans since, but I must presume the spirit will seek vengeance, don't they always?
Cast:
Genre: Amateur, Blondes, Blowjobs, Masturbation, Shaved, Teens, Upskirt, Young old, Babe

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03686 секунды с 9 запросами