Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen August 2006 Skylynn

18eighteen August 2006 Skylynn

Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Name: 18eighteen August 2006

Resolution: 1200x795 File size: 22 Mb Number: 75

You want two cocks, Skylynn? Most girls your age have a tough time handling just one! "Yeah, I guess I'm being, like, Miss Piggy or something! But seriously, I've already done one big cock--my ex-boyfriend, who I broke up with when school let out--but now I'm so ready to try two." So, exactly what would you do with two cocks? "Well, I'd definitely want one of 'em up my cunny, and while that was happening, I'd be sucking on the other one--you know, like, deep-throating it. That's what they call it when you suck it down real far, right? And I definitely wanna try one cock up my cunny and the other one up my butt at the same time, too. My friend Lori--she's a little slut--has done that, and she says that's called 'DP,' which means double-penetration. How cool is that?" What if word got out that you took on two cocks? Don't you worry about being called a slut or a ho? "That is so not something I care about. See, some girls I know have done a whole lot worse things than taking two cocks--you know, pulling trains and stuff like that. So don't get me started if they start spreading shit around about me!"

DOWNLOAD: 18eighteen August 2006
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03764 секунды с 9 запросами