View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 01:11 AM   #2065
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default London Andrews

London Andrews

And now for a different side of London Andrews on Scoreland, namely her round, beautiful tushy. London continues to road-trip America and writes about her unusual experiences on her interesting blog (LondonAndrews.blogspot.com). "I enjoy traveling, getting naked for photographers and meeting people who live outside the box. I paint murals and create beautiful things." What kind of fantasies does she have? "I always wanted to try to ride one of those mechanical bulls naked, surrounded by a bunch of drunken cowboys drunkenly cheering me on. That just totally turns me on." What about turning herself on? "I masturbate at least once a day, sometimes up to eight times a day. With all the action my clitoris gets, you'd think that it would have fallen off my now. Two fingers are classic but my favorite toy is my Hitachi Magic Wand. That thing just literally blows your mind." Has London ever had a sexual encounter with another girl? "Aesthetically, women are so much more pleasing to the eye. I've had several girlfriends. Some of them have lasted for several months. In many situations, we would spice up our sex life by bringing two or three guys home, putting blindfolds on them and switching off on them." Related Tags Voluptuous Dressing Room Big TitsBrunetteSolo
GENRE: Voluptuous Dressing Room, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

Size: 35 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 1200x797 | Gallery: 89

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03011 секунды с 9 запросами