View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 09:04 PM   #519
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Lisa Jordan - Hooked and drained

Hello goddess I was curious if you could get a long acrylic mani pedi like in some of your vids and do a (long nails) light blue mani pedi with rinds-tones or whatever to make it look hot. (The tip is for the mani pedi) Also please have your bare feet face and perfect long nails in the video but not too far from the camera and please say my name alot. I started watching your clips a while ago but never thought I would order a custom. I thought I would just be able to jack off and go away but you got me addicted, hooked. Talk about how you want to make me more addicted and make me say that your feet and perfect nails own me. I love when you wrap your nails around your toes and show them off as well. My favorite part is your long fingernails, toenails, and when you wiggle them. Talk about how you love making me addicted and owned for your feet. Also say how your feet and perfecting fucking nails are going to drain me and my bank account and you don't ever want me to stop coming back. I also like when you say atta boy. Talk about how you love making addicts and making their life better by allowing them to spoil your feet and in return you allow them to get hooked, owned, drained, but get the luxury of worshiping your goddess feet. I'm a filthy addict for you. At the end count me down and make me bust the biggest load for your feet and nails and stick out your hand saying you want more customs and how all of my money needs to be in your perfectly manicured nails that I pay for!

File Size: 797 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03361 секунды с 9 запросами