View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 10:13 AM   #38621
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,514 раз(а) в 4,255 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- My first Sexy Messy EFROEnema

Scatshop.com- My first Sexy Messy EFROEnema

Description:
This is a sensual EFRO.
Front and back facing poop video.
I begin by telling you about my day, how Ive been unable to use the restroom since early this morning, and that I havent been able to take a shit in 2 days.
I show you my ass, shake it around, give you a good visual of my pretty little panties, and then I give you a frontal view of what those panties look like.
Youll see just a little bit of a tease as I ask if youd like me to take off my lingerie ?
I strip out of my pink lingerie, and show you my full body. I turn around and give you a little bit more booty action.
Then I asked you if you would like me to take off my pretty polka dot black and lace bra.
I turn around, take it off and show you my breasts busting out of my bra, being freed from their restricting confinement.
Then laid the camera on the floor and gave a really good angle of my ass and pussy. I wanted to show you how wet I was, and my tight little ass hole.
I was getting desperate, and my bowels were cramping. I tried to go poop on the potty back facingLike a good little Shit Slut, but I just couldnt
Even after using my spit, mixed with my natural yummy pussy juices as lube to fuck my ass and finger both holes. Which I ended up bleeding a bit(might be getting my period) and wiped it around my mouth area. But, I still couldnt shit
However, I was able was able to urinate, but still not go poop
I got so fed up, that I busted out my enema, and had myself a grand old time By filling up my tight little ass hole with water, filling my bowels to the max Until they were ready to explode.
Of which they did, I start by facing back view full nude. Then easily push out a very explosivegassy messy enema shit.
It gets all over the floor, toilet, me, everywhere
Then, just when I think Im done, the urge hits me again
I barely have time to get the camera going before I can make it back over to the toilet.
I rush back to the potty, press record and let loose
Lots of farts, shit ejecting out my ass like a rocket, then more juicy farting.
Then I end by showing you my dirty ass hole covered in shitand the mess I made : D
Model:
Darlingdolly77
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID_20170806_021807760.mp4
File Size : 1046.04 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:32
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 23.942 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: