View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 01:48 AM   #2923
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Delfine

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Delfine
Genres: solo, natural bush, small breasts, hairy
Video language: English

Everything about Delfine shines with sexy elegance: her stylish bob haircut, her willowy 180 centimeter figure, her charming smile, and her mellifluous French accent. She does some squats in her tight shorts, before revealing that she prefers to be without clothes. She explains that she discovered that by modelling for a life drawing class, and was thrilled to realise that "everyone was enjoying my nudity!" Stripping off her lacy bra and girly cotton panties, she invites us to enjoy her body as well. She pinches her perky nipples and spreads her graceful legs, to show off her cute long labia: "they're like two little tongues!" she giggles.
Delfine and her boyfriend are not monogamous, but when they sleep with other people, they always do it together. While stroking her pussy, she shares that it started with a threesome: "when I saw my partner having sex with my friend, I found him even more sexy". Now they love swapping partners with other couples and indulging in orgies. "The most I.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Delfine
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04900 секунды с 9 запросами