View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 01:36 PM   #21509
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

AJ Marion - Bondage Chess Round 2: David vs Serene

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

David and I had the lovely and super sexy Ms.AJMarion at the studio and decided she would make an excellent board for a game ofbondagechess. We've played once before, the rules are fairly simple. The two players take turns adding the binding material, in this case electricaltape, until the model taps out or there is nowhere else to really make a play. Each piece ortapeadded has to actually do something, it can't be just decorative. We set up the board by encasing her in nude nylons.David's move: Wrists togetherSerene's move: Forearms together (AJis super flexible so her arms were lying against each other behind her back)D: Goes for the gag, he balls up the panties and stuffs them in her mouth, on top of the nylon hose. He then winds electricaltapearound her headS: I decided to try something I've never done before, an elbows together with shoulder harness, which sparks some entertaining commentary from my opponentD: using an X pattern tapes her arms together from the elbow mark to the .

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4362kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 883.2 MB

Download AJ Marion - Bondage Chess Round 2: David vs Serene
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03303 секунды с 9 запросами