View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 09:14 AM   #38522
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,514 раз(а) в 4,255 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Hitatchi Poop

Scatshop.com- Hitatchi Poop

Description:
When I poop, I get so horny There is something about the way my shithole opens up and all that hot stinky shit fall out of my ass that just drives me wild I love to masturbate when I poop Do you want to watch as I shit while masturbating with my Hitachi?
I lay on my back and put the Hitachi to my pussy. You can see the turd through my ass, trying to push its way out The shit looks like a baby, trying to crawl out of my shithole I push and moan but that shit doesnt want to come out in that position.
I get up and squat. I push my ass right in front of the camera. It looks like Im shitting right in your face I feel my asshole open up and I can start to smell of poop I rub my clit with the Hitachi I want to cum so bad I keep pushing and pushing, desperate to get it all out of me Then, with the Hitachi still on my clit I turn around and sniff my shit while I explode into orgasm I cum so hard I get off on the smell of my fresh warm shit and the poop I can feel clinging to my asshole
Enjoy
Scat 157-Hitatchi Poop
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : hitatchipoop1.mp4
File Size : 381.65 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:35
Video : AVC, 7 957 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS