View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 04:13 AM   #32
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Roza Esposito - new photos and video

Defloration.tv- Roza Esposito - new photos and video

Description:
My name is Roza. I am from St. Petersburg. I am 18 years old and a virgin. Well, today has been a very exciting day for me and I am so happy that I went in for the shoot. It is the first time in my life that I actually felt free and independent. There is a lot of baggage that I need to remove from my shoulders and someday soon I will fulfill my dream.
My parents stay in a small town near the big city. I am studying at the University here. I had never stayed away from my parents before I came here. They are extremely... orthodox Catholics and we are extremely religious at home. I am the only child and my mother was already 38 when they had me. Maybe it is because they had me after many years of marriage, I dont know why, but they are very protective about me. I used to be dropped at and picked up from school every single dayeven after I turned 15. They did not say No to my being friends with boys but I did not want a boyfriend. Heck, I did not have many girlfriends either Some kids tease me about my parents and I always feel bad for my mom and dad because I know they do it for me.
My mother kept a full time maid when I was young. She used to take me with her sometimes on her day off when she went out to meet her boyfriend. She made me swear never to tell my mother about this and I kept my promise. We would go to a nearby pond where she and her boyfriend would sit on a bench while I went and fed the ducks or collected leaves. They would think I wasnt watching but I was. I could see her boyfriend slip his hand under her top and take it up to squeeze her round tits. She would slightly spread the legs open then. One of her hands would move down slowly around the area of his cock over the pants. She would keep rubbing her hands over it. Once in a while, he would slip his hand under her skirt and touch her pussy. As he rubbed his fingers, she would make whimpering sounds and wiggle a lot. I would feel a funny sensation and feel weird. Sometimes I would tell her that he was not good. She would playfully pinch my cheeks then.
Our maid suddenly left one day. She was crying and my parents were shouting at her. I had never heard my parents angry so it was strange for me. She left without being allowed to say bye to me. I missed her a lot. As I became slightly older, I remembered how her boyfriend touched her. I did not like boys and were uncomfortable with them as my parents asked me so many questions all the time. But I touched myself the way her boyfriend had touched her. Sometimes I imagine a girl I know in school was touching me, sometimes I would imagine a boy who lives near us. I wonder what it feels like to have a boy touch you in reality. My virgin pussy sometimes really aches and I wonder what it will feel to have a cock inside it. Thinking of all this makes me go wet and I lie down with my knees bent, touching my pussy lips again and again until a shudder runs through me. Sometimes while touching myself, I imagine my maid touching the cock of her boyfriend and it makes me so horny.
I keep saying prayers after I do this because I really used to think it was bad. After I joined University, I shifted to St. Petersburg and began staying in an apartment with two girls. My parents too come only once in two weeks or so as they have work. I have got myself tattooed and am learning a lot from these girls. First, that boys are not bad. Second, it is not a sin to think about sex. One of them, Zara, keep telling me how important it is to be happy. The world is a big place and we have a short life. That is when I decided to do something about it. There was a girl in college who was talking about defloration.com a few weeks earlier and I got the details from her. I contacted the website through an email and got an immediate response.
Today, during and after my shoot I felt very comfortable and free. I actually was able to relax in front of the camera. I do not know whether I will go into this line of work as a profession but I am so glad that I broke through my fears. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : esposito2_fhd.mp4
File Size : 783.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:37
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: