View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 12:32 AM   #38489
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,514 раз(а) в 4,255 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Boss Dolly doesnt want to be a Shit Pig

Scatshop.com- Boss Dolly doesnt want to be a Shit Pig

Description:
Updated the video in Boss Dolly 2 Now all 3 parts have been uploaded.
This is a custom request that I tried to do.
I start out telling Ron that I dont want to do this. I have to try and keep myself from crying (literally), because I dont want to crawl around, oinking, and smelling my own shit.
But I do, I hesitantly turn my ass towards the camera, trying to keep my heels in view the whole time. I begin to oink as I let out a baby fart, then start to let out a big poop. Farting and oinking during, my big ass is gaping pushing out this shit that Ive held in for the last two days.
After I finish taking a shit, I back up to show you my dirty ass hole real close up. You can see my pussy juices leaking out of me, like precious pearls.
I then again state that I dont want to do this, and have to talk myself into it.
I finally start to crawl around in my fresh warm shit, oinking and gaging the whole time. I was beyond embarrassed and grossed out, it was just so squishy and messy.
I couldnt continue with the oinking, without almost puking.
Thus after about 3 minutes if just oinking and crawling I had to tap out.
This is the last time Ill be doing a Pig type video where I have to crawl around and stick my face in it.
However, I will be continuing this character in a different manner. Still a Feminist Boss Bitch forced to be a submissive and do embarrassing thingsjust not this.
Hope you all enjoy it
-Dolly
Model:
Darlingdolly77
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID_20170808_232112425.mp4
File Size : 453.63 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:42
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 24.037 FPS