View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 12:42 PM   #38444
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,514 раз(а) в 4,255 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Introducing Lady EtalumitS

Scatshop.com- Introducing Lady EtalumitS

Description:
Damnit I done it again New week-Newish Funky Lady This lady Im gonna introduce you to today was one of my legendary One Shit Wonders -There are few girls that only did one or two clips for me before magically dissapearing. When you have been in buisness as long as I have, (FUNKY) ladies come and go. But sometimes, Oldies return from the abyss This is one of those special Occaisions.
Lady Etalumits did two FUNKY, explosive clips for me about 5 years ago. Clips so good and naughty I was literally BEGGING her for more She sent two clips then dissapeared off the face of the earth. No response, no answer at all. Every year I would send a message to her email hoping she was still out there. Fast forward to a week ago. Im sitting editing clips when my email alert goes off, and what do you know it, it was her I couldnt believe it
Time has been real, real good to Lady EtalumitS She has put on Grown woman Weight as she is now a grown ass woman. She was a Freshman In College when I met her, and now at 23 she is a whole woman in ALL the right places She is picking up where she left off however, Making a FUNKY mess all over the bowl in her two return clips. Enjoy as she shakes and jiggles her perfectly plump ass before spreading to push out a FUNKY load on the seat and the floor while sitting reverse kanga on the bowl. Is that corn I see? LOL Damn yall dont know what a treat this is for me The best things happen to those who wait So enjoy this FUNKY Introduction for most, and a FUNKY Re-introduction for the rest I will put out her classics on scatshop soon
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lady-EtalumitS-1.mp4
File Size : 167.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:18
Video : AVC, 3 188 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: