View Single Post
Old 12-25-2021, 09:55 PM   #6101
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ashley Bulgari - shocking exercise

When I tried the new Access Denied belt on Ashley Bulgari, we planned to go outside with it to do movement tests. Always very important with new belts, girls need to be able to walk in them without any problems.
But of course, this is Holland, and it was raining (a lot). So I had no choice, Ashley had to go on the treadmill for the tests. Maybe that is a good thing, because now I could tell her to be naked for the exercise, and also. for some reason I always add the electro stim when I use the treadmill. Maybe it is just me, but it is extra fun to see a girl trying to focus on walking and being shocked at the same time.
Well, not really shocked, the electro pads give off an electronic stimulation impulse to the abdominal muscles. This pulse will get stronger and stronger, and Ashley's abs had to work really hard while she also had to focus on walking. Ashley was a great sport, she allowed all of this to happen to her, she is a very sweet and fun girl to work with!
Walking in the Ac.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11675kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 599.0 MB

Download Ashley Bulgari - shocking exercise
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11708 секунды с 9 запросами