Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Veronica Jett, Steven Wayne & Cris Dano

Release Year: 2012
Studio: WorldOfBi
Cast: Cris Dano, Steven Waye, Veronica Jettt
Genres: Bisexual, Group, Threesome, Oral, Cumshots

Veronica is about to go take a motorcycle ride with her friend Steven when her boyfriend Cris gets jealous. He starts to think Steven and Veronica are more than just friends, and wants to meet the guy in per.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 579.7 MB

Download Veronica Jett, Steven Wayne & Cris Dano

Kristen Jordan

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom

I looked out of my hotel window before going out to get some ice, when I saw a beautiful girl by herself smoking a cigarette. I immediately went out and introduced myself. After the pleasantries, Kristen said she was waiting for a cab to take her to the beach. I informed her that a cab was going to charge her about a hundred and fifty bucks, of course I was exaggerating. It was a shot in the dark, and it worked in my favor. She couldn't afford to pay that much, so I offered her cash and insinuated what I wanted in return. She politely declined, but I could tell she was interested, so after pressing the issue, we agreed on an amount. Kristen gave me a magnificent blow job before jumping on my hard cock and riding like she was possessed. She had multiple orgasms while I was banging her snatch all over the hotel bed. Then I blasted her pretty face with a nice big load.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11714kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kristen Jordan
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04414 секунды с 9 запросами