View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 03:06 PM   #14
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Galinka Nagymellu

Defloration.tv- Galinka Nagymellu

Description:
Galinka agreed to lose her virginity with a man in front of our camera. Stay with us

My name is Galinka. I_m 18 years old and I_m ready to prove my virginity. Why do I wanna do this? First of all for my boyfriend. I really like him, we have a serious relationship. I don_t surrender to him, and he is always laughing when I tell him I_m a virgin. He doesn_t believe me. The video Ill make at the casting is a proof. My boyfriend is very cool, and I find him perfect. I always wanted to meet a guy, smart, determined, with whom Ill never be bored. I had short relationships with the boys before, I was only kissing with them and nothing else. Victor, my boyfriend, he_s very intelligent and discreet. Once I was... taking a shower, he came into the bathroom quietly to take his phone. He was there for five minutes and was secretly watching me. I pretended I didn_t notice... But the fact he was there watching me really excited me. Maybe one minute more, and I would call him to join me. But I held back and he left the room. Later this day when I was alone in my bed, I was vividly representing in my head the scene as I_m in the shower with him. I was touching my pussy and it was very wet. That time I_ve experienced the strongest orgasm Ive ever had... I really wanna try real sex and I_m ripe for it. I even have creeps on my body when I think about it... I think we_re gonna be totally fine. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : galinka_casting_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1332.78 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:19
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: