View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 01:24 PM   #5156
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Inverted Cross and Bed O' Nails 2017

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Abigail Dupree | Master James
Genres: Caning, Chains, Hood, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Stocks, Struggling, Whip, Wrist Cuffs, Anal
Video language: English

Inverted Cross and Bed O' Nails - Master James had been hard at work for the past week building and preparing an extra special set with new devices for a slave who was being sent to Him by another Master who wasn't so well equipped for this next phase of tests. Master James was to test her endurance and ultimately, her pain tolerance and strenth of mind in a fear induced environment.
Unfortunately, she fell ill the night before and had to reschedule.
slave abigail knew immediately what fates were standing squarely at her feet...rising like the scape of a tetterwort. She felt a certain air of impudence coming from her Masters direction..." W⁄we will still shoot, suit up my slave... I'm waiting".
Slave abigail was actually in the mood for her Master's rough hands on her soft skin... He had an excitement about Him that was greater than usual, which caused her excitement with the same fervor. He wastes no time getting right to work with His methodical placement of bondage, and as to n.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Inverted Cross and Bed O' Nails 2017
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09465 секунды с 9 запросами