View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 05:15 PM   #6
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Lucy Blond - new photos and video

Defloration.tv- Lucy Blond - new photos and video

Description:
I am blond, innocent and 18 years old. I am also a virgin. As many other girls, I want to become a professional model and I am willing to work hard for it. This was my first video shoot and I am grateful to Defloration.com for giving me the chance.
I stay alone in Moscow as I had come away from my family a long time ago. My parents are still there in our village, about five hours from here. We are four girls... and my father is a helper in a farm belonging to the local landlord. My father used to plough the land, and look after a portion of the land like his own with all of us helping. In the end, he would get a small share of whatever were the profits of the crop. Apart from this, the landlord used to give him a stipend. We had a very hard life. My father blew off a big part of this money on booze. He would get high and hit my mother and force himself on her, sometimes in front of us.
My eldest sister, Maxime, has a sewing machine that was given to her by the landlords wife. She takes sewing orders and does all kinds of stitching jobs. My mother cleans a few houses and it is with this money and that given by my sister that our house is run. There are days I remember when we had to go hungry to bed. I could not bear this life. I dream of becoming a model and seeing the world. I hardly had any friends. My sister had saved some money and one day, she gave it to me and told me to run away. She said if I earn money, maybe I will be able to help the younger ones.
I did not even say goodbye to my mother. Kissing my younger sisters in their sleep, I hugged Maxime and took the bus to Moscow. It was the first time I travelled outside our village. I had the address of a salesgirl in Moscow. She was from our village and worked in a departmental store. I came and stayed with her for the first year. She got me a job in the same store. I soon got a second job for the evening in a tattoo studio. It is now my fourth year here. I started renting a room on my own and am very independent. I also send some money every month to my sister for the house. She doesnt tell my father about this. My younger sisters now help out a lot and are also doing well in school. Maybe someday soon I will bring them also here to study.
I no longer work in the departmental store. In the morning I now help out in a restaurant kitchen and then rush off to the tattoo studio where I clean and organise things and look after the counter. As a special bonus I got a tattoo drawn on me. I did not get the chance to model for anyone till now and when I got the chance from defloration.com, I grabbed it immediately. The producer has given me good money for my work. I am now thinking of only trying for modelling jobs. I am hardworking and can adjust to all situations. This will help me I think along with my beautiful body. I love my body so much that I really want to show it off.
As our father used to sometimes force mother in front of us, I know about sex from an early age. I learnt to give pleasure to myself many years ago. One day when I was taking a shower when I was very young, the force of the water from the shower touched the lips of my virgin pussy. This excited me a lot and I experienced such sensual feelings and I adjusted the water jet to the point where it gave me maximum unbearable pleasure. I sat down on the floor and got lost in another world. Suddenly I came with force. I love to touch my teenage tits while masturbating. As my fingers move up and down my virgin teenage pussy, I get all kinds of erotic feelings. I sometimes imagine a big mans huge dick moving inside me. As it will push itself into me, I will push myself up and this imagination makes me very horny It gives me a very hot and wet feeling.
I am very excited about doing the video today. This money will really help out both me as well as my family. I also want more such work so that I can travel and also look after my family. I have big dreams and want to touch the sky. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : blond2_fhd.mp4
File Size : 829.06 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:14
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: