Old 12-20-2021, 10:40 PM   #1362
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Climactic Nikky B

Climactic Nikky B

Description:
Believe it or not, sizzling-hot Russian Nikki B still has the first vibrator she ever owned. "There's no way I'd ever part with it, not even if it broke," she insists. "It's not the biggest in my collection, not the most hi-tech or expensive, and it's definitely not the prettiest." She runs her fingers up and down the shaft of a stylish black chrome-tipped vibe, then plays the buzzing tip over her stiffening nipples. "But I can honestly say it taught me how to cum. how to really cum. I wasn't innocent when I got it and I enjoyed fooling around, but this amazing pleasure my friends talked about - I didn't quite get it. So I got my vibrator. Just a simple battery vibe. It took a little getting used to but it got my juices flowing, then I circled just the end against my clit - I nearly came right then, but I held back and let it build. Then, as I hit the brink I slid it in." She demonstrates, thrusting the black vibe deep inside of her wet, hairy pussy in one quick move. "It showed me how to really let go," she moans. "With guys, with girls, with other toys - with just me. I still use it every couple weeks. Call me sentimental. But it still makes me cum like crazy."
Keywords:
Ass Grabbing, Brown Hair, Hirsute, Erect Nipples, Close Up Pussy, Natural Light, Striptease
Cast:
Nikky B

Photo resolution / format:790x525 / JPG
Picture(s):123
Size file: 314 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Climactic
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03359 секунды с 9 запросами