Old 12-20-2021, 01:02 PM   #1360
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Luscious Lips Viola Bailey

Luscious Lips Viola Bailey

Description:
"I feel like I'm naked without my red lipstick," says tall and gorgeous Viola Bailey, shaking her mane of caramel-brunette hair. We point out that she looks naked, for real, as she slips off her black lingerie to reveal large, natural breasts and a shaved pussy. In response, she shrugs, hitches up her knee-high socks, then continues to fix her makeup. As we watch her slick on her scarlet lipstick, it's like somebody flipped a switch. She was already sexy, for sure, but as she pouts into the mirror, there's a sudden spark of lust in her brown eyes. She twists up the red lipstick bullet and sucks on it. Then, after jamming the cap back on the tube, she uses the entire thing like a dildo, pumping it in and out her creaming snatch. At first glance, it may not seem big enough to satisfy but, as she stirs and grinds it, fingertips flitting over her clit, she begins to cum. It's a slow build-up but, suddenly, her entire body is shaking. Then, as her orgasm fades, she sits back, the hunger replaced by a dreamy look as she licks the lipstick tube clean of her cream and caresses her magnificent rack...
Keywords:
Long, Ass Grabbing, Brown Hair, Upskirt, Painted Nails, Erect Nipples, Lipstick
Cast:
Viola Bailey

Photo resolution / format:790x525 / JPG
Picture(s):123
Size file: 197 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Luscious Lips
TheOroPlayer is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03917 секунды с 9 запросами