Old 12-19-2021, 05:45 PM   #1356
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lady Squirt 1 Sofia Z

Lady Squirt 1 Sofia Z

Description:
Clad in black and fishnet, Sofia Z is a woman of mystery. The horny brunette is also something of a loner - and no wonder. She insists that her most intense sexual experiences have been the solo variety. "That way I can be selfish, totally focused on my own pleasure," she purrs, seemingly at home in the derelict surroundings she has chosen for her photo shoot. "And I can be so much more spontaneous - unafraid to give my body whatever it needs to cum. No need to worry that someone else might feel offended or neglected..." She flips up her sunglasses and takes a slim silver vibrator from her purse, splaying her legs to expose her shaved pussy. Then she perches on a chair, with such grace and elegance it comes as a shock when she digs her fingers into the mesh of one stocking, and rips a huge hole. Suddenly, she's pounding her snatch hard with the shiny toy, then grinding it against her swollen clit as a pearl-drop of cream oozes out. She peels off her dress to reveal beautiful natural breasts and frigs herself mercilessly again. Within seconds she's cumming - then she lets out a loud, screaming moan as she squirts, golden showers spurting out and streaming down to drench her pulsing clit and pussy. As she tastes her juices off of the vibe, she's lost in a whole other world of pleasure. population one.
Keywords:
Long, Fishnet Stockings, Stockings, Sunglasses, Erect Nipples, Lady Squirt, Garter Belt
Cast:
Sofia Z

Photo resolution / format:790x525 / JPG
Picture(s):83
Size file: 193 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Lady Squirt 1
TheOroPlayer is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03116 секунды с 9 запросами