HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tits, Tugs & Tailoring

Tits, Tugs & Tailoring

Actress name : Bailey Santanna
Photo Title : Tits, Tugs & Tailoring
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Cum on Tits, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, XLGirls, XXX

Description : "I was a stripper," Bailey Santanna said. "And someone came in and gave me their card and said, 'Do you wanna shoot for me?' and I said, 'You look like a phony,' and he said, 'Call my studio and my secretary will answer and you can look me up on the Internet.' So I did. He was just a private guy. Some rich guy. But he did have this whole big studio, and he shot a bunch of videos and photos of me for years and years. He did like 15,000 pictures of me, something crazy, but it was all for himself. "I think it's funny when cops check me out because then I know I'm not going to get a ticket. But that doesn't always work. Sometimes they give me a ticket anyway. Sometimes I just get randomly pulled over. When I was a stripper, they used to pull us over all the time. They would just wait outside of the club and pull girls over just because they were strippers. This happens all the time at strip clubs everywhere. Every three days I'd get pulled over coming out of the strip club, so I got used to it. They'd just pull me over and say, 'You were speeding,' and I'd say, 'No I wasn't. You're just bored.'"

Pics : 100
Size : 31 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1067x1600

Download Tits, Tugs & Tailoring - 31 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05552 секунды с 9 запросами